Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WINTER CLASSES! SIGN UP NOW!

Get your sketchbooks ready! After a nice long break from blogging I'm back. And I'm announcing my new line up of Winter 2012 Classes which start the week of February 6th. 
I'm excited to add some classes and make some changes.

Some things to look forward to:

  • A guest sculptor will come teach tradition Inuit (Eskimo) soapstone sculpture!
  • My Middle School class on Saturdays will now run for 1 1/2 hours
  • An additional Saturday morning class for kids in grade K-5!
  • A PRESCHOOL GROUP for ages 4-5 on Tuesday afternoons!

Please check out my full class and registration.
Sign Up Soon! 
Each class is limited to 8 kids! 

CLICK BELOW to sign up for classes!

Please let me know by email or phone if your child is registering for classes so I can reserve the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment